The T-REX 800E PRO is an 800 class flagship designed specifically for 3D flights. The CCPM direct connect servo design, coupled with FL rotor head assembly, results in fast, precise, and more direct control reaction. The frame material integration technology is utilized on the landing gears and vertical tail fin, creating a unique look not only making the T-REX 800E PRO stand out, but also resulting in an innovative design that encompasses structure rigidity along with beautiful aesthetics.
Nothing was spared in the electronics components of the kit: The mighty power of the 850MX(490KV/4535) motor paired with RCE-BL200A Brushless ESC speed controller for unparalleled power output; The new CNC machined aluminum cased DS820M brushless high voltage cyclic servos paired with DS825M rudder servo not only exhibited top of the line servo aesthetics, but also combine heat sink function and best performance in the market segment.
The T-REX 800E PRO can be described as the current top of the line flagship representing Align’s superior product line. Based on the pedigree of pure 3D flight, the newest design concept with absolute top of the line equipment, along with superior aesthetics and attractive lines, the T-REX 800E PRO will definitely elevate the adrenaline in your blood!
• Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
Main Blade Length: 780mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 1740mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 301mm
Motor Drive Gear: 12T
Main Drive Gear: 112T
Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
Tail Drive Gear: 22T
Drive Gear Ratio: 9.33:1:4.73
Weight (with Motor): 4100g
• 1x T-REX 800E PRO
• 1x MICROBEAST Plus Flybarless System
• 2x 780mm Carbon Fiber Main Blade
• 2x 115mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blade
• 3x DS820M High Voltage Brushless Servo
• 1x DS825M High Voltage Brushless Servo
• 1x 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom
• 1x 850MX Brushless Motor (490KV/4535)
• 1x Hobbywing Platinum 200HV Brushless ESC
• 1x Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
• 1x Receiver (7-channel or more, same system as transmitter)
• 2x 6S 22,2V Li-Po 4500~5200mAh or 1x 12S 44,4V Li-Po 4500~5200mAh
• 1x LiPo Charger
• 1x Dial Pitch Gauge